The Gaia Bath Bomb is an organic, handmade, vegan, and ethically sourced product designed to help you connect with Mother Earth and rejuvenate your body and soul. This bath bomb is made with a mix of essential oils and calendula-infused oils, including bright citrus notes, herbal midtones, flower notes with lavender and eucalyptus, and bottom notes of nag champa incense. It's also filled with skin-loving ingredients like kaolin clay, epsom salts, dandelion powder, lotus powder, shea butter, avocado oil, sweet almond oil, and grapeseed oil.
The cleansing properties of kaolin clay can remove dirt and impurities from your skin pores that lead to acne breakouts. It is gentle to use and cleans your skin without making it dry and dull. Epsom salts are great for relaxing sore and achy muscles, also helps with relieving headaches and migraines because of the muscles relaxation. Himalayan Pink Salt is naturally detoxifying, de-stressing, rejuvenating, and can soften and replenish your skin when added to your daily wellness routine.
To use the Gaia Bath Bomb, gently hold it into warm bath water and then slowly release it to watch it foam and fizz. As you soak in the bath, focus on your intention of connecting with Mother Earth and rejuvenating your body and soul. Breathe deeply and allow the healing energy of the bath bomb and the natural ingredients to wash away any negative energy or stress from your day.
This bath ritual can also be used as a magickal spiritual, vibration lifting practice. As you immerse yourself in the water, visualize yourself being surrounded by the loving and nurturing energy of Mother Earth. Allow the natural ingredients of the bath bomb to cleanse and purify your aura, leaving you feeling uplifted and renewed.
In conclusion, the Gaia Bath Bomb is an excellent product for those who want to connect with the energy of Mother Earth and rejuvenate their body and soul. Its skin-loving ingredients and magickal benefits make it a must-have in any self-care routine.
ndulge in the soothing powers of the Gaia Earth Goddess Ritual Bath Bomb by Soul Alchemy Apothecary. Made with organic, handmade, vegan and ethically sourced ingredients, this bath bomb is filled with skin-loving botanical oils, minerals and salts that nourish and rejuvenate your skin.
The Gaia Earth Goddess Ritual Bath Bomb is infused with the energy of Mother Earth, offering a unique and powerful experience that can help you feel more grounded, centered and connected to the natural world. As you relax in your bath, allow the rich and earthy aroma of the bath bomb to soothe your senses and transport you to a place of peace and serenity.
The mineral-rich Epsom salts in the bath bomb can help to relax sore and achy muscles, while the kaolin clay helps to remove dirt and impurities from your skin, leaving it clean and refreshed. The Himalayan pink salt contains 84 beneficial trace minerals that can help to detoxify and rejuvenate your skin, leaving it soft and supple.
The blend of essential oils, including bright citrus notes, herbal midtones, and bottom notes of nag champa incense, creates a luxurious and uplifting fragrance that can help to elevate your mood and lift your spirits.
By using the Gaia Earth Goddess Ritual Bath Bomb, you are connecting with the energy of Mother Earth, tapping into her wisdom and power, and allowing her to guide you on your spiritual journey. This ritual can help you to release negative energy and emotions, promote healing and renewal, and restore balance to your mind, body and spirit.
Experience the transformative power of the Gaia Earth Goddess Ritual Bath Bomb today and elevate your self-care routine to a whole new level.
Gently hold bath bomb into warm bath water and then slowly release to watch it foam and fizz!
listing for one Bath Bomb Net Wt 5 oz
Who Is the Earth Goddess Gaea ( Gaia )?🌱🌎
Known as both Gaia and Gaea, the Goddess Gaia is a figure from Greek mythology. Her name essentially means earth or land and shows that she was the human version of the earth. Some refer to her as the ancestral mother and claim that she gave birth to all of the elements of the world. Gaia birthed Uranis, also known as Ouranos and The Titans as well as other major figures such as the Gigantes and Cyclops. Terra is the Roman version of the goddess.
In the creation myth, Coaod came before everything else. He was made of Void, Mass and Darkness in confusion; and then earth in the form of Gaea came into existence. From “Mother Earth” sprang the starry heavens, in the shape of the Sky God Uranus, and from Gaea also came the mountains, plains, seas and rivers that make up the Earth we know today.
In Greek mythology only Chaos precedes Gaia. Gaia was the Greek goddess of Earth, mother of all life, similar to the Roman Terra Mater(mother Earth) reclining with a cornucopia, or the Andean Pachamama, the Hindu, Prithvi, “the Vast One,” or the Hopi Kokyangwuti, Spider Grandmother, who with Sun god Tawacreated Earth and its creatures.
Welcome to the Soul Alchemy Apothecary Community!
Are you looking for a little extra magic and self-care in your inbox? Join our VIP perks and receive weekly or biweekly newsletters jam-packed with informative blog posts, collabs from like-minded artists, poets, healers, and small business owners, self-care and manifestation tips, resources, updates, product drops, giveaways, and free goodies. Plus, you'll have the option to answer polls and help our community grow and evolve!
We promise not to spam you - our content is carefully curated to provide you with valuable information and inspiration.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with us! Follow us on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and Pinterest to stay updated on all things Soul Alchemy Apothecary.
- Please note that our organic, all-natural products have a shelf life of 3-6 months, depending on the level of care followed. Keep them in a cool area, out of direct sunlight, with the lid on, and avoid getting water into them. Any premade products such as masks must be kept refrigerated. Please be cautious of allergies and always perform a skin patch test on new products.
- Before using any herbal products, particularly if you are pregnant, nursing, or currently taking medications, we recommend consulting with your qualified healthcare provider. Our information and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, sickness, or infection.
- Please use caution when entering and exiting your bath due to the moisturizing ingredients in our bath bombs, and properly clean the tub after each use. Please also note that Soul Alchemy Apothecary is not a licensed physician or pharmacy.
- We take great care in crafting our products, but please keep them out of reach of children and pets, and consult your physician prior to use if you have a medical condition. If you have any questions or issues, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime.
- At Soul Alchemy Apothecary, we provide you with the tools and supplies, but you make the magic happen. The magick and energy come from within you, the elements, spirits, gods, and goddesses around you. Please take note when leaving a review, as we cannot promise any kind of outcome. We can only provide the supplies and tools for you to work your magick.
- Before purchasing, please ensure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Please read our policy pages before checkout.
- Join our community and let's spread love and light together!